Not being able to conceive a child can be stressful and frustrating. Male infertility is due to low sperm production, abnormal sperm function or blockages that prevent the delivery of sperm. Illnesses, injuries, chronic health problems, lifestyle choices and other factors can play a role in causing male infertility.
The following are but not limited to the 10 Things That Can Affect a Man’s Fertility:
- Having certain current or past STIs including chlamydia and gonorrhea.
- Excessive use of alcohol and marijuana.
- Smoking tobacco.
- Taking certain illicit drugs including anabolic steroids and cocaine.
- Being overweight.
- Suffering emotional stress.
- Exposure to toxins like benzenes, pesticides, herbicides, etc. which can lower sperm count.
- Ejaculation issues. Retrograde ejaculation occurs when semen enters the bladder during orgasm instead of emerging out the tip of the penis. Various health conditions can cause retrograde ejaculation, including diabetes, spinal injuries, medications, and surgery of the bladder, prostate or urethra.
- Some men with spinal cord injuries or certain diseases can’t ejaculate semen, even though they still produce sperm. Often in these cases sperm can still be retrieved for use in assisted reproductive techniques.
- Other medical causes include hormonal imbalances, sperm duct defects, undescended testicles, and tumors.
That is why we at Thebodywellness have decided to produce a herbal tea to help boost, repair and keep your body system healthy and fertile, Male Fertility Tea and Women Womb Wellness Tea.
Our products are tested and clinically prove with amazing testimonials and reviews. Check out here
Try our product today, click here to shop